Agile Program and Project Management
PiTech has strong expertise in delivering Program Management and Project Management services including Program Execution Support and Comprehensive Project Management to support the mission of Government agencies. We under the critical success factors to having a successful program and take extra care in ensuring the program metrics track to program objectives. PiTech’s program and project management practices are compliant with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe ®) .
PiTech’s has senior consultants that have proven experience managing large federal and non Governmental programs. We understand the unique needs of the Government in ensuring successful Program Execution that is based on a strong Program Management discipline. PiTech’s key personnel are also Project Management Institute ®.
As part of the Program Management, we ensure:
- Program Objectives and corresponding metrics are defined in conjunction with you.
- Projects in the program deliver incremental value to the mission in compliance with the program objectives.
- Communication plan with interim checkpoints to validate the progress of the program compared to the objectives.
- Identify risk early combining metrics from the program to focus on the high impact, high likelihood risks and develop a mitigation strategy.
- Provide Program Execution Support including Administrative Support, Logistical Support, Special Studies and Reports.
- Develop Cost Management Plan.
- Develop Schedule Management and Technical Management plans.
- Develop Performance Management System to track Plan Vs Actual analysis and Monitoring.
- Develop and implement a Quality Management Plan for the program with supporting Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plans.
- Develop Program Management Portfolio reporting with Red, Amber, Green indicators to provide snapshot of the Program activities.
PiTech has proven successful expertise managing Projects for Government agencies like Department of Defense. PiTech’s key personnel are certified members of the Project Management Institute and we adhere toSave the Project Management Institute (PMI ® ) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK ® ) guidelines in providing Project Management services.
We believe in the adage “You can’t manage what you can’t measure”. Our Project Management practices ensures:
- Develop a comprehensive Project Management Plan that details the project management life cycle activities.
- Develop and Implement an Earned Value Management System to track schedule and cost variance in project delivery.
- Develop and Implement a comprehensive communication plan to ensure all stakeholders are kept appraised of the progress and status of the project.
- Develop and Implement a comprehensive Risk Management plan with the objective of identifying risks early and devise a mitigation strategy.
- Develop and Implement a Quality Management Plan that is supported by corresponding Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plans.
- Identify work packages to be delivered with the project activities to produce those work packages.
- Develop, Implement and Monitor a Project Schedule that sequences the project activities.
- Ensure agile delivery of work packages for user review and approval to reduce cycle time.