The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) has ushered a new era of need for innovation and information sharing in the Healthcare industry. The impact from these laws will have far reaching effect in the short term to the long term. The need to share information between the payers, providers and patients; the compliance regulations mandates by the law; emphasis on the data analytics and informatics to improve outcomes; and the implementation of Health Insurance Exchanges & Health Information Exchanges provides for a unique opportunity to develop capabilities.
PiTech delivers solutions based on a strategic Enterprise Intelligence framework delivering performance improvement where a business or operational imperative exists to achieve a desired performance outcome. More so, the health payers and providers have to balance their operational goals with these new requirements.
PiTech can assist you in the following areas:
- Information Exchange Capabilities – Payer, Provider and Patient domains
- Data Analytics and Informatics Solutions to measure and manage critical metrics for Pay for Performance, Outcome Management etc.
- Implementation of new Provider payment models and delivery systems
- Configuration, Customization and Training of EMR/EHR Solutions i.e. EPIC.
- Regulatory Compliance Solutions and Capabilities.