In supporting the mission critical needs of the Government, it requires that quality is maintained in all aspects of the Application Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) . It reduces the life cycle costs and risk of the software development lifecycle as well as ensuring the software application meets the exacting demands of the mission.
PiTech has a comprehensive Quality Management System complying with ISO 9000:2008® and CMMi ® standards that ensures:
- Quality is planned-in to the SDLC.
- Verify if the application developed conforms to the correct requirements and specification.
- Software Application operates as intended by the specifications
PiTech employs process oriented approach that has standardized tools, templates and frameworks with experienced personnel that were involved in highly complex software development. This approach ensures we can help you get started quickly and reduces the cycle time for performing the Independent Verification and Validation Services. We have experience and expertise, both manual and automated, in different kinds of IV&V services at varying levels in the SDLC namely:
- Functional Verification Testing
- Systems Integration Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Performance Testing
- Usability Testing
PiTech utilizes the appropriate technology for IV&V Services based on the technology platform utilized for Application Development.
- HP Application Lifecycle Management
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- IBM Rational