Enterprise Application Architecture
The change in the regulatory environment has pushed the Government agencies to move towards integrating with disparate systems in the IT portfolio. The architecture becomes a critical component with allowing for that flexibility to enable that integration. Information Sharing is becoming even more important to enable identification of critical patterns in collective set of information not normally seen in individual pieces of information. Several key Government initiatives like Critical Infrastructure Protection, Fraud and Waste, Coutner Intelligence to name a few.
PiTech specializes in providing solutions that recognize this need to support the important mission of the Government to move from a “need to know” culture to a “need to share” culture without compromising on the security of such sharing.
PiTech’s specific services are:
- Information Architecture Review and Assessment
- Information Architecture Blue Print
- BI Architecture Review and Assessment
- BI Architecture Blue Print
- BA Architecture Review and Assessment
- BA Architecture Blue Print
- Application Services for Microsoft
- Application Services for Oracle
- Application Services for IBM
- Application Services for SAP
- SOA Architecture